In accordance with Laws 2010, Second Regular Session, Chapter 88, Section 2 (HB2209) and A.R.S. § 38-431.02, ADEQ is providing the notice of the physical and electronic locations where all public potices, including the meeting agenda of meetings of public bodies of the agency, are posted.
ADEQ posts all electronic public notices on the Calendar, which can be accessed from every ADEQ web page.
In addition, ADEQ physically posts public notices in the 1st floor elevator breezeway poster board of their Phoenix office building located at 1110 West Washington Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85007.
Please check the rules page often as it is updated when new rules are proposed. It provides a complete list of draft and proposed rulemakings, with capsules of basic information such as contacts, key dates in the process, and if available, a short summary to explain the rule.
Federal Environmental Legislation
- Major Environmental Laws - U.S. EPA links to the major federal environmental statutes, including the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act and the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
- United States Code - The official codification of all federal statutes enacted by Congress.
- Pending Legislation - U.S. EPA links to resources for finding environmental legislation currently being considered by Congress.
State Environmental Legislation
- Title 49, Arizona Revised Statutes - Codification of statutes relating specifically to the environment and ADEQ programs.
- Arizona Revised Statutes - Official codification of all statutes enacted by the Arizona Legislature. Other titles, besides title 49, that affect ADEQ or its programs include Title 45 , Waters (includes Water Quality Assurance Fee fund provisions); Title 44 , Trade and Commerce (waste tires); Title 41, Chapter 6 , Arizona Administrative Procedure Act (laws governing rulemaking process); and Title 28 , Transportation (Underground Storage Tank tax)
- Arizona Legislative Information System (ALIS) - The official Web site the of the Arizona Legislature. It provides access to pending bills, legislative calendars, committee assignments and recent session laws.
Back to the top of the page
State and Federal Rule Links
- Rulemaking in Arizona
- Governor's Regulatory Review Council - The Council reviews and approves most rules adopted by state agencies in Arizona. The site has a description of the Council's responsibilities and the rulemaking process; information on staff and council members; agendas for council meetings; a schedule of upcoming rulewriting classes; and other helpful information.
- Secretary of State Administrative Code & Rules Page - The Secretary of State is responsible for publishing the Arizona Administrative Register and the Arizona Administrative Code. Links to some helpful and informative information related to rulemaking in Arizona.
- Arizona Administrative Register - Official publication of proposed and final rulemakings by state agencies in Arizona.
- Arizona Administrative Code - Title 18, Environmental Quality - Official codification of all rules adopted by state agencies in Arizona. ADEQ's rules are located in Title 18, Environmental Quality
- Rulemaking by Federal Agencies
Back to the top of the page